Products to Help You Stay Cool and Combat Heat Stress.
Climate Control Clothing has the solutions you need to beat the heat while at work, rest and play. We offer products that leverage three different technologies to get this job done right: Evaporative Cooling, Phase Change Cooling and Circulatory Cooling.
- Commonly used by Sporters, Motorcyclists and Construction Workers
- Cost-effective, extended relief from heat stress
- Lightweight, durable, reusable and washable; non-toxic
- HyperKewl� fabric sewn into garment lining
- Wide variety of garments, styles, sizes and colors
Easy to Use
- Soak garment in cool water for 1-3 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water
- Wear; repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash with brush and delicate soap (as needed)
Phase Change Cooling Technology
Phase Change Cooling (TechKewl™) - this advanced technology uses specially designed inserts containing our Phase Change Material (PCM) which releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief designed to fit inside our garments.
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, equine, mascots and therapeutic.
- Commonly used under military combat gear, hazardous materials suits, mascot costumes, and other apparel.
- Provide cooling comfort and heat stress protection in high temperature environments.
- Phase Change Material (PCM) releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief.
- PCM is non-toxic, non-flammable, durable, reusable, lighter than water, and does not produce condensation.
Easy to Use
- Submerge PCM inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes, or place in a freezer, until solid.
- Return inserts to garment pockets.
- Wear; repeat steps as needed (or use additional inserts for continuous relief).